Welcome to Aquatic Andy's blog












Welcome to my Blog, my name is Jamie Price and I am an Animation student at the university of Portsmouth.


This Blog has been created so that I can present my idea Aquatic Andy to you.

Aquatic Andy is an animated TV series about a scuba diver, (Andy) who explores the oceans with his underwater friends. Each TV show presents Andy with new problems to face and solve as well as, giving the audience (Children) a fun and enjoyable viewing experience.

There are no messages or meanings that structure each storyline, however my aims are to allow children   to gain a better understanding about ocean life, what we do that effects the ocean and how we can help.

I will use my own personal experiences (as a scuba diver) of the ocean to produce characters and captivating story lines that will keep children entertained and excited throughout each show. I can use my knowledge to think of relevant characteristics for characters as well.  Many aquatic animals have their own personalities so it will be easy for myself to decide what each character should act like.

Hopefully this animated series became successful it could be a sponsor of an oceanic charity like, Save The Sharks Foundation as I have a great passion and respect for ocean life.

There is one personal feature that I wanted to add to the series and this was the character names, each character has a name from one member of my family.  I also wanted to make this series because my Grandad, a very keen scuba diver in his youth and Nan, a lover of exotic places sadly passed away in 2012, so the series would be something that I would dedicate to them.


I hope you enjoy following the journey of the production of Aquatic Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment