Post 2 Continued

Final Character Drawing Of Aquatic Andy





Now that I have finalised Andy the Storyboarding and animation process can begin!


Below is an image of Andy's house/beach shack where most of the TV shows will begin, I travelled to the Caribbean a few years ago and loved the way they coloured their buildings and shacks. I think that this has had an influence on my building designs. 





One of the backgrounds that I have made for my final animation was heavily influence by james bond rock which I visited on a trip to thailand. The rock is in Ko Samui and also has a twin rock in Pi Pi island (Pi Pi Island rock is the actual one shot in the james bond movie) below you can see a comparison between my own photograph and my final Background design. 







I tend to incorporate my personal experiences with my own work as I can allow others to view sights that I have seen and give them the ability to experience my own personal interests which I think gives the show a personal touch. 




No comments:

Post a Comment